Panel of Speakers
In a session titled “Inclusive Growth in St. Louis: Embracing Inclusive Leadership,” a panel of experts from different sectors discussed strategies to create inclusive and meaningful leadership.
Speakers acknowledged exclusive systems and practices that keep under-represented communities from accessing decision-making spaces and discussed strategies for extending social capital, financial support and building community engagement partnerships.
- Kiesha Davis, director of partnership and capacity building, Deaconess Foundation
- Tiffany Day, director, Whole Family Approach Innovations
- April Ford Griffin, executive director, Affordable Housing Commission, City of St. Louis
- Michal Grinstein-Weiss, director, Social Policy Institute
- Sherita Haigler, vice president of diversity, equity and inclusion, United Way
- LaShana Lewis, founder and CEO, L. M. Lewis Consulting
- Leah Moser, director of planning and partnerships, Generate Health
- Claire Rippel, director, Neighborhood Leadership Academy Community Development Specialist, UMSL
- Sundy Whiteside, board president, St. Louis Association of Community Organizations (SLACO)
This event was sponsored by the Social Policy Institute and the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.